Saturday 12 November 2016

Summer Is The Time For Sewing

It's getting to be my favourite time of year. The weather is starting to warm up and my creative sewing juices start to flow. I am looking forward to all of the beautiful things I can make. I absolutely cannot wait to sew up a storm.

But sadly, I cannot sew anything until I get my sewing room back up and running. Currently all of my sewing stuff is in boxes and bags just waiting for me to set up my new sewing space. It is going to be a HUGE job, but once it is done I will be so very happy.

In the meantime I thought I would share some pictures of my most favourite creations. Maybe this way I will be inspired to finish organising my sewing room organised faster!

The Elephant Set

This nappy cover and singlet set was a custom order and was an absolute pleasure to make! It was full of lace and layers of ruffles. I almost didn't want to let this one go! This set will definitely be making a comeback when I get my sewing room up and running again!



The Shirred Set

This set was another custom order for an itty bitty size 00. The finished product was so tiny, it has been a long time since my little ones have been that small! The little bloomers were designed to sit a little lower on the legs than regular nappy covers and the shirred top had plenty of room for growth.


The Ruffle Sunsuit

This sunsuit was hands down my absolute favourite make of last year! The photo just doesn't do it justice, it was so beautiful. I am regretting not buying any more of this fabric also because it is no longer available. Sunsuits will be another item that will definitely be on my "To Make" list for this year!



As well as bringing back plenty of old favourites I am planning on putting the finishing touches on some of my very own patterns. I am SO very excited for that. I will putting a call out at a later date for testers so watch this space if you are interested!

In the mean time I am off to get started on the chaos that is currently my sewing room. Wish me luck everyone! Hopefully I will be posting some newly sewn goodies very soon.